Monday, November 3, 2014

Mood Board Monday {Typography}

Back from the depths of lurkerdom with another Mood Board Monday.

Everywhere you look at the moment, Typography seems to be the rage. I have many items floating around my house but rather than photograph them, I'd rather lead you to some items I'm coveting.

From top left:
Black hello doormat - Lark
There is a chance this is wine Mug - Lifebytheday shop on Etsy
Always be awesome cushion - Cotton on Kids
Metal Welcome sign - Modern Vintage
You are so loved pillowcase - Adairs Kids
What the fork 100% linen tea towel - The Block Shop
Mojito recipe typography chalkboard print - Down That Little Lane
Lisa T rock print - x o - Target

Can I just say, I sooo need that coffee mug at work!
_______________________________________________________

Again I haven't included the Mood Board Monday button as it's pretty much obsolete, but instead I'm going to direct you to Lisa Warren's new blog - Blossom and Bright. Make sure you check it out, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment