Monday, November 17, 2014

Mood Board Monday {Time}




Until I am measured, I am not known. 
Yet how you miss me when I have flown.
What am I?



Why TIME, of course. This week's Mood Board was entirely open to interpretation so I was originally not going to do anything clock related but when there are so many stunning time pieces around it's hard not to. Especially when some of them are dirt cheap (hello KMart!) and some send us down Memory Lane (tell me what Aussie doesn't remember the test page from their childhood).


Top Left:           Stag Clock - KMart $15
Top Middle:     Coffee Time - A4 Art Print - Down That Little Lane $35
Top Right:        Nex Time Little Test Page - Hard to Find $56.95
Middle Left:    Time Piece Knob/Drawer Pull - Hard to Find $10
Middle:             Paris Fob Watch Clock - Freedom $169
Middle Right: Newgate Fleet Street Timezone Clock - Hard to find $246
Bottom Left:   Lambretta Cesare Black - Down That Little Lane $139.50

_______________________________________________________

Again I haven't included the Mood Board Monday button as it's pretty much obsolete, but instead I'm going to direct you to Lisa Warren's new blog - Blossom and Bright. Make sure you check it out, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment