Saturday, August 16, 2014

Surprise bedroom reveal {Happy Birthday Jack}

Everyone loves a surprise right? Yesterday the husband and I worked our butts off to organise a special surprise for Jack for his birthday. 
(And for those concerned about me and recovery, I was a good girl and did no lifting and stretching). 
Since he was turning 10, we decided it was about time to do an update on his bedroom - change it up from a little boys room to a tween room. I spoke to Jack not too long ago about updating his room and him and I spent ages going through pictures and making a board in Pinterest of things he liked. 
Check it out HERE

He had his heart set on one particular room so I told him we could do something similar. This was the room he wanted.

And this is the room he got:
  

 
 

And so I'm left with one ecstatically happy Jackasaurus.


I'll be back another day for a quick "if Kylee can make it anyone can" tutorial for Jack's wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment