Monday, August 18, 2014

Mood Board Monday {Radiant Orchid}

I'm still ploughing through the old Mood Board Monday drafts, so this week I bring you a collection in the Pantone Colour of the Year 2014 - Radiant Orchid. I'll admit that I don't mind a few subtle purple hue hits but it's really not my most favourite of colours.
Radiant Orchid


The bedroom setting is from Adairs. I love the Vintage washed linen. It looks so comfy and inviting. Loving the Floral Dia de Muertos cushion cover AKA Skull Cushion. This as well as tons of other gorgeous cushions can be found over at I Love Linen. Now I don't usually troll Etsy but I stumbled across this print a while ago on Pinterest and loved it. You can find it here. Another favourite store of mine is Domayne. That is where you'd find the Kas Omari Multi Cushion AKA the flamingo one. And lastly the Purple Sky print. How serene is it? Not a fan of the heavy black frame but the print is just stunning. You can find it at Down That Little Lane in their Sky Series
_______________________________________________________

This week I haven't included the Mood Board Monday button as it's pretty much obsolete, but instead I'm going to direct you to Lisa Warren's new blog - Blossom and Bright. Make sure you check it out, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment