Monday, August 25, 2014

Mood Board Monday {Natural}

This week I'm going au naturel but I'm shaking it up and doing it on a budget. Kmart has really come a long way in the last 12 months...really drab to outrageously fab.  Now usually my Mood Board Monday posts are wish lists, things that I would love but apart from the odd statement piece they're out of my price range. This is where Kmart comes in. This season they're really hitting the mark with on trend items regardless of your style. If you like the classic, natural look - read on.
Mood Board Monday {Natural}

  1. Homemaker Leo Quilt Cover in Queen $10. 
  2. Homemaker Hudson 43cm Square Cushion in Beige $5. 
  3. Best Things In Life Typography Canvas $12
  4. 12 Piece Stone Dinner Set $15
  5. Rope Glass Jar $9
  6. Industrial Table Lamp $20
  7. Medium Round Basket $12
  8. Rope Doorstop $7
  9. Peony Rug $49
  10. LOVE Wood Blocks $5
So if were to go out and purchase one of all of the above items it would come to the sum total of $154. Yep, you read that right people a whole $154. 
What are you waiting for?
_______________________________________________________

This week I haven't included the Mood Board Monday button as it's pretty much obsolete, but instead I'm going to direct you to Lisa Warren's new blog - Blossom and Bright. Make sure you check it out, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment