Sunday, April 7, 2013

Aussie Curves : Buckleishious Belts

After doing swimwear and body con, who would have thought that belts would be a problem? Seriously, what is up with that?? But yes, belts were and are a problem. I'm just not a belt person. I hadn't worn a belt for years before joining Aussie Curves, but after seeing how awesome some of the other women looked I hightailed it into the shops of grabbed a few to try. #FAIL

I don't know why. Well I do, I think it's more bodyshape. Considering my size, I do have a small waist, but accenting that doesn't make me look like an hour glass it moreso makes me look like a balloon that you squeeze in the middle and it's going to burst.

I have a few belts that came with dresses that look okay and a City Chic one that I've worn for a challenge before. Oh and one more that I love the detailing of, but alas it's too small. One day. So since I can't bring you a new outfit post, rocking the belts, I'll bring you the belts. Ta da!
From top to bottom:
Yellow belt (from a dress) : City Chic
Black studded belt : City Chic
Black love heart belt : City Chic
Brown belt (from a dress) : Rockmans Be Me

Click through the links below and check out the rest of the Curvy Chicks totally rocking their belts.



No comments:

Post a Comment