Thursday, March 14, 2013

Aussie Curves - Mighty Military

I'm sure people have noticed that I have a bit of a penchant for posting song lyrics, so while researching for the Military theme I came across I song that I've always loved even though it's old and just a tad twee. Then because random thoughts link to another I ended up reliving the nineties watching the Doug Anthony Allstars performing this song. So as wrong and politically incorrect it is, it was the 90's and I used to watch these guys religiously on The Big Gig then their own show DAAS Kapital.
So I'm sharing.

  

So anyway, back to the topic at hand. I was just a tad stumped by the Military theme until I did a quick run to a local Op-Shop and picked up this awesome jacket. I REALLY like and will definitely wear it again. So once I had the jacket, the whole thing fell into place...even the sunnies have a camo print on the arms.

 Hat : Big W
Sunglasses : Factorie
Beaded Necklaces : Gifted (unknown)
Dog Tag Necklace : Factorie
Singlet Top : MODA for Target
Tunic : Crossroads
Leggings : MODA for Target
Boots (not in pic) : Rivers

Wanna see more Military Madness, check out the rest of the Aussie Curves chicks in the links below:



2 comments:

  1. Looking fab... love the red lip! Great accessories too.

    ReplyDelete