Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Still got a long way to go

I've been following Aussie Curves for quite a while now and have been participating for a few weeks as well. Honestly coming across Aussie Curves and all the fabulous posters was an eye opener for me. It really changed my outlook and gave me a confidence I had never had before. Yes, I've always been outgoing, but a lot of times at my own expense. You know the old make a fat joke about yourself before anyone else does that way everyone is laughing with you, not at you. But I really thought I'd come a long way...until today.

How easily something so small and seemingly innocent can rock your world and bring up all your self doubt. How easily a bunch of little things fall into place and completely screw with your head. How easily new found confidence gets shattered.

I need to regroup. I need to get my head back in the right place. I need to get rid of things that bring me down. I owe this to me. I deserve this. I'm better than this. Bring on a good night's sleep and a clear mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment