Friday, February 15, 2013

Polly Dolly Week 2 - Valentines

Valentines Day - What a great excuse to whip out the imaginary credit card and do some loved up shopping. I love Valentines day. Unfortunately I married one of the most unromantic men on earth so I need to make so with wistfulness. If my credit card was real and my waistline was a lot smaller, I'd be hitting up Alannah Hill for some gorgeous outfits. Here's one of my dream team Valentines looks. Enjoy ♥
Polly Dolly - Valentines






Every Wednesday Neysha will post a new Polly Dolly Theme Challenge. For those of you who haven't played before all you have to do is create a Polyvore account and get creative! You can tell us what items you have used or add a bit of an explanation for what you chose, create a story or you can just share your creative style boards! It's all up to you! When you’re done creating your dream look and maxing out your imaginary credit cards, simply just add your link below my polly post using your blogs name as the “title” and a direct link to the specific blog post, then thats it! Don't have a blog? thats okay you can always post the image of your style board to the {TSL} Facebook
Check out more of Polly Dolly's First Impression adventures through the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment