Friday, July 8, 2011

MasterChef / DisasterChef

'Cause you're hot and you're cold. You're yes then you're no. You're in and you're out. You're up and you're down...
Much to the kids disgust today they got to spend time with me instead of going to the holiday program. Now usually they wouldn't complain (well that's what I'm telling myself) but today they where having a MasterChef inspired cupcake decorating contest at the holiday program. Not to be outdone but a bunch of carers, it was time for fail mother to step up to the mark. Oh yes and live up to my fail mother reputation I did with this wonderful creation. Note to self :check consistancy of writing gels before attempting a culinary masterpiece. 
Anyway, the main point of the exercise was for the kids to have a great time and that they did. Here's the pics along the way and the final results to prove it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


In keeping with the theme of all things MasterChef, here's what else is cooking in the world of blogs:

2 comments:

  1. I want cupcakes now!!!! They look great, best part is licking the bowl though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glowless. I think the kids enjoyed licking the bowl, spoons and beater blades much more than decorating the actual cakes :P

    ReplyDelete