Saturday, March 5, 2011

And I mean REALLY.

Day two of no home phone thus no internet. Unless I use my mobile phone for either and let me tell you that is an ultimate fail in itself. I have walked in and out of every room in this house. Have been out the front, have been out the back and yes there is a consensus – 3 really sucks for coverage. And I mean REALLY.

On the plus side, I really like this house. I'd like it much more if the person who inspected it (who shall remain nameless since I've given it too him enough about it I think) failed to notice some not so little missing details – like the big hole under the bench where a dishwasher is supposed to go, like the absence of an airconditioner and to add insult to injury there is not even any fly screens on doors or windows so we can't even let a breeze run through the house unless we want to be mauled by mozzies. We have a brilliant kitchen though. Bench space galore. Cupboard space galore. Love it. And surprisingly the kids bedrooms are much larger than I expected. So we've managed to get all their stuff in them, so they're happy and feel like they're right at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment