Saturday, February 26, 2011

It don't matter if you're black or white

Well it does actually. I want white. All white.
White kitchen, white living room and white dining room.
Am I crazy? Damn right I am. But I want it and damn it I'm going to get it.
So here are a few of my favorite ideas and things I want to suss out.

Ok so I'm not a fan of the couch and rocking chairs but I like the idea of this one. The room seems quite dark for an all white room though.


Am REALLY loving this look. I think it all ties together so nicely. It's basically white, but enough color splashed in to not make it look stark.


And I'm love, love, loving this one too. Although probably just a tad too white.


And now for some Ikea drooling. This coffee table I really want and this sofa and it's matching 2 seater buddy.


Now this I adore. I've pinched this pic from Jade at Beyond the Baby. You can check out her post about this cabinet here. This cabinet is from the same range as the coffee table (above), BUT....I have a whole library of billy bookcases. Covers one and half walls. Very much like this:


So now I'm thinking maybe I can convert this. You can buy glass and full doors in different sizes for it. I'll have to go to Ikea and check it out. I love Jade's one though.

That and I also have a white expedit 4x4 that I need to work out where I'm going to put. I'm hoping it'll go in Gigi's room though.

So after all that, now I have to find a way to convince the husband to go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment