Monday, January 3, 2011

There's a hole in my bucket dear Liza, dear Liza

I'm sure by now most people have heard of the movie The Bucket List, but have you ever really thought about it? I mean really. Have you taken the time to write down what it is you want from life? What do you want to achieve? What would you like to see? What would you like to change?

With a little prompting from a friend, I joined a health challenge. Not just a weight loss site, but a site about your overall health - mental, physical, emotional, workwise. This site gives you a challenge daily. Today was to think about my bucket list and list five items from it. I'd never even thought of a bucket list. So after thinking long and hard I've made a list that seems to never end. So here's five items from it in no apparent order.

  1. Visit the Machu picchu ruins
  2. Learn to say "no" without feeling guilty
  3. Go on an overseas family holiday
  4. Blog at least once a week
  5. Make more time for me
And finally one dream on my bucket list and this one is for me and me alone...to have a tummy tuck. So how am I going to achieve this dream? Well I'm a realist. I know this one is a long time in the making. So the steps I'm taking are small ones. Joining this me you health site is just one step in the right direction.

So now the hole in my bucket is plugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment