Friday, January 1, 2010

Project Life - can it really be done?

To begin with let me say that for continuities sake I do actually know that today is Monday March 15th, 2010 but if you know me, you know that if I'm going to do things they're going to be done right. So if I should have started this on Jan 1st, 2010 - well then this is now dated Jan 1st.

So anyway, Project Life Brodrick style....I love the concept, but I'm the ethereal procrastinator. I'm also one of those crazy entrepreneur people who has all these "brilliant ideas" but get bored after about 10 minutes of putting the plan in action.

So what is Project Life - Here's a glimpse:

In layman's terms, it's pretty much a folder that you can put photos and captions in that chronicles 12 months of your life.

So my question is, can I do this for 12 months? I highly doubt it. And I know that Brian will say that there is no way in hell that I will. He will probably say that I won't even last 2 months. So instead I'm challenging myself to a project life blog. 365 days of Brodrick madness.

So for the next few weeks all I'll be doing is backdating. I'm not crazy enough to post every single day, but then again I might be - who knows. Let's just see what happens when I catch up.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment