Thursday, October 15, 2009

To the baby sister I've never known

Given that today is the International Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day it's got me thinking about you. I wonder who you would be like?
Would you have blonde/brown hair like me and your big brother or red like your little brother and sister? Would your eyes be hazel like me and your big brother or blue like your little brother and sister? Would you have the good ol' childbearing hips that me and your sister were lucky enough to inherit or would you be a string bean like your brothers? Would you have been an avid reader like the rest of us are? Would you have found some imaginative way to dispose of peas when Mum and Dad were not looking like the rest of us did? Would you have followed the insane Hungry Jacks family trait? Would you have added to our brood of nieces and nephews?
Would you...
_______________________________________________________

Sarah Beth Robinson 
Born 21/01/1980 too early, too small, too precious but to last a few hours in this world
"Sara, Sara, no time is a good time for goodbyes" - Starship

No comments:

Post a Comment